Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  We sure did!  Mr. Johnson and I went to his home town, Wallowa, for Christmas.  It was good and busy; baby, dogs, family and food!   Crab for Christmas Eve was delicious.  My present from Mr. Johnson is awesome, I am including a picture because just telling you that I got  a magazine rack for Christmas doesn't quite do it justice.  And I am definitely enjoying re-reading Harry Potter with my new collection.  The day after Christmas, Mr. Johnson and I went up to find snow at Salt Creek Summit.  It was a beautiful day and the snow had formed jagged crystals like I had never seen before.  The ground looked like it was covered in shattered glass!  We had a great holiday, and I guess it is now time to live it up in the next decade!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the magazine rack. very cool. I just may post today now that you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete