Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Things of the New Year

-New Determination
Chinese fortune cookie fortunes, I will pay no attention to you!  You think producing nagging fortunes in this economy helps?

-New Direction
Architecture.  It is time to renew my focus to become involved in the field of architecture.  It took me a tempting but ultimately unwanted job interview (not in my field) to redirect my focus.  Since then, I have followed up with the firms I have applied to and I have suggested a volunteer opportunity at one of the offices.

-New Leggings
OK.  Probably not life changing but ohh so comfortable and stylish.


I have been a bit behind on my blogging lately but I wanted to say the other weekend was wonderful.  We spent Saturday with Laura and Chris.  Laura and I went shopping downtown hence the legging acquisition, while the men had fun with toy helicopters and firearms.  We didn't hesitate about boosting the economy that day.  It was most fun just spending time with them, they are great friends and an inspiration to me.  Laura and I cooked Indian together, I must say we (at least I)  have greatly improved in our cooking skills since we were college roommates.  It has been a good start to 2010.

1 comment:

  1. ohh, we had so much fun too. Our cooking has improved since high street. I'm am also loving my leggings despite the fact that my siblings keep harassing me for not wearing pants. whatever. glad to here you are following up with firms. talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete