Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fun

So here is a little Fashion Friday for you. I have been seeming to be surfing the web more than usual this morning and so I thought I would share. I know this trend is not new, but I am a fan. Last time I walked through Nordstrom (that is usually what I do- quickly walk through the first floor to a barrage of fragrances and swoon at the shoe department- there is no stopping or looking at price tags) I was greeted by so many platform pumps. So have a look. Fortunately these are not too spendy. They are so fun and might even look good with my fushia silk mini skirt from J.Crew.
Steve Madden "Caryssa"
GUESS "Rapine"Steven by Steve Madden "Mercy"

This is not my skirt- it is no longer on their website. But this skirt is pretty awesome too- and it soft of gives you the idea. This is yystudio at Etsy by the way- Etsy is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment