Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Day Back in Architecture

Yesterday was my first day back in architecture!  I have begun volunteering at a small firm here in bridgetown.  I really like the work that architecture w produces and I think it will be a fun school studio-like environment to be involved in.  I am also interested in architecture w's artistic exploration within the design process, they have made beautiful abstract paintings and built plaster cast models that diagram and depict the architecture.  The project I will be working on is a design competition for the Kuwaiti embassy in Tokyo.  I am excited for this opportunity and all that will come out of it.


Check out the website of architecture w.  And in case you were wondering what I wore on my first day, here is a picture of me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment